Our Professional Partners
With the growth in the seniors’ population, many new services have also been created to serve seniors. We have evaluated and selected a team of “Professional Partners” who also have been trained to provide the specialized services you or your family may need. These include, but are not limited to:
- Elder Law Attorneys - To help with wills, powers of attorney, estate planning, probate issues.
- Financial Planners - Develop financial, retirement plans.
- Accountants - Provide Bookkeeping/Bill pay services.
- In-Home Care Experts - For both health care and non-health care home services.
- Mortgage Providers - New mortgages, refinancing, or reverse mortgage choices.
- Medicare/Long Term Insurance Specialists - Advice and services for both.
- Home Organization - Rearranging, de-cluttering, and what to do with your “stuff”.
- Contractors - For new construction or remodeling for a “Senior Friendly” home.
- Geriatric Consultants - To Case manage all senior’s needs.
- Transportation Services - Both “to and from” local stops such as medical, shopping, etc.
- Senior Living Communities – Help you search for the “Right” senior community.
……..and many more services.
For more information on any of the above Services – Click Here