The Seniors Market
The growth of the seniors’ population –age 50 and up – has been dramatic and is the fastest growing segment of the U.S.A. population.
- 33% of the U.S. population is age 50+.
- Projected growth is 10,000 per day through 2030.
- The Greater Greenville senior population is estimated to be 26% and South Carolina senior population is projected to double to 2 million by 2030.
- 80% - 90% of seniors want to remain in their current home and “Age in Place”.
- Seniors are living longer and facing issues not encountered by their parents nor grandparents.
- Greenville SC is one of the top 5 cities in the U.S.A. to retire.
Want to know more about the Greenville everyone is talking about?